1. Make the sign with your right hand.
2. Hold your arm straight up.
BOBCAT TRACK NUMBER FOUR
The two fingers stand for the two parts of the Cub Scout Promise - "TO HELP OTHER PEOPLE" and "TO OBEY."
They look like a wolves ears ready to listen to Akela.
Give the Cub Scout sign when you say the "Cub Scout Promise" and the "Law of the Pack."
When a Cub can give the Cub Scout sign and tell what it means, he has completed Bobcat track number 4.
THE CUB SCOUT HANDSHAKE
"SHOW THE CUBSCOUT HANDSHAKE. TELL WHAT IT MEANS."
Here's How To Shake Hands With Another Cub Scout
1. Hold out your right hand just as you always do to shake hands.
2. Put your first two fingers along the inside of the other boys wrist.
BOBCAT TRACK NUMBER FIVE
The Cub handshake means that you "HELP" and that you "OBEY" the Law of the Pack.
When a boy can shake hands as a Cub Scout and tell what it means, he has completed Bobcat track number 5.
THE CUB SCOUT SALUTE
"GIVE THE CUBSCOUT SALUTE. TELL WHAT IT MEANS."
1. Salute with your right hand.
2. Hold your fingers as you do for the cub scout sign.
3. Keep the two straight fingers close together.
4. Touch the tips of those fingers to your cap.
5. If you are not wearing a cap, touch your eyebrow.
BOBCAT TRACK NUMBER SEVEN
A salute is a way to show respect to your leaders.
It shows that you look up to them and respect them.
We salute the flag to show respect to our country.
When a Cub can give the Cub Scout salute and tell what it means, he has completed Bobcat track number 7.